Xing

Xing

Love the Sinner

Love the Sinner - Avril Ashton Love the Sinner is one of those books I would normally not like. Fortunately, I was in the right mood for what this book had in store.

What NOT to expect:
1) Slow burn. Seriously, the characters are already a couple by chapter 2. Their first meeting is already insta-attraction/love, and that occurs by page 2.
2) Compelling plot. Basically, you just have to go with it. There's nothing complex, thrilling, or mind boggling going on here.
3) Deep, complex characters. Sure, Angelo had stuff going on in his life, but I couldn't really work myself up to shed fictitious tears for him. And Gabe is pretty much your straight, by-the-book, cop. Before he met Angelo, of course.

Yet, the smut-monster was getting kind of hungry, because real life was being very unsexy at the time.

So in come Gabe and Angelo.
A horny couple.
And just what the doctor prescribed.

So yeah, this is pretty much fictitious smut with some touching moments thrown in towards the end. This isn't by any means a great work of literary fiction, but can be good if you're looking for some something easy and sexy.